Bored of blowing up things with explosives in open world surroundings, then Ubisoft hears you clear. Ubisoft has announced the next segment of the Far cry series and it looks kick-ass. Far Cry Primal is a spin-off that takes us back thousands of years to when mankind was fighting for survival. Face to face with sabre-toothed tigers with nothing but a spear.
With a release coming sooner than you think, here’s everything you need to know about the Stone Age spin-off:
- Ultimate spin off in the open world.
- Settings from Africa , Pacific , Himalayas to the early days of mankind.
- Takes you to a time were humans were the hunted.
- Survive with just spears and bows
- Fight woolly mammoths, Sabre-toothed tigers and bears
- Far Cry Primal ability to ride elephants and mammoths
- In Far Cry Primal you can only craft weapons out of stone and slain beasts
- It claims to have a huge variations in the spears and bows available in the Mesolithic period
- Players must hunt for food and build fires
- Survival elements alongside standard missions and open-world exploration
The story sees you as Takkar. He who loses everything after becoming the last surviving member of his tribe, and must survive in the mysterious region of Oros.
All Far Cry games are about survival. This Far Cry Primal too. Then it gets from being the hunted to the hunter.
The main character is being played by Elias Toufexis, who is best known for his work as Adam Jenson in the recent Deus Ex series.
Far Cry Primal is available on PS4 and Xbox One on February 23, 2016, 15 months after Far Cry 4. It’s also coming to PC sometime in March 2016. It’s going to be a good steal for sure. The trailer is engaging and action packed. Watch it on the link given below and let us know your thoughts.