Fujitsu India today announced the commencement of the Fujitsu World Tour India under the banner ‘Human Centric Innovation in Action’. The tour, featuring national and global experts, will be held in Mumbai and Delhi and is expected to attract more than 500 attendees this year. Fujitsu World Tour in India gives delegates a unique opportunity to find out how Fujitsu helps organizations deploy leading-edge technologies and solutions for business benefit. This year in India, Fujitsu will showcase some of its leading solutions for ICT like Iris Authentication and Haptic Display tablet technologies.
Fujitsu World Tour 2015 showcases the latest trends in data center technology, mobility, cloud, big data, and social media and introduces Fujitsu’s value chain of end-to-end services, solutions and products. The latest technological Innovations will be presented, like iris authentication, a type of biometric authentication that uses the pattern of the iris in the human eye to make smartphones more secure and the Haptic Display which provides sensory input when an on-screen image is touched, for example, depending on the slipperiness or roughness of the object. For the second year in succession, Fujitsu Laboratories, the global network of research facilities that forms the central pillar of the Fujitsu Group’s R&D, will also join the roadshow in India to demonstrate future-facing solutions for Human Centric Innovation.
India is increasingly growing in strength in the ICT market and the Fujitsu World Tour is an ideal platform for customers to discuss business challenges, gain inspiration on the topic of Human Centric Innovation in a Hyperconnected World and see demonstrations of practical ICT solutions.
Fujitsu recognizes that across industries and countries, technology plays an increasingly crucial role in everyday life. With the Fujitsu World Tour, the company is aiming to empower its customers by demonstrating how to leverage the unprecedented amount of ICT power at their fingertips.
Dr. Joseph Reger, Chief Technology Officer for the EMEIA region at Fujitsu, says: “Today’s hyperconnected World is dramatically changing the way we live and work: Technology is embedded in every aspect of business and society, and almost everything can be networked, resulting in huge quantities of data. Fujitsu aims to empower people with the intelligence and information to embrace this transformation,with the help of ICT.”
Andy Stevenson, Managing Director Fujitsu India and Head of Middle East and India, said “India is a very important market for Fujitsu and we are looking to invest in people, processes and technology here, having already witnessed a substantial increase in adoption of our consulting services as well as our server, datacenter and PC businesses in the country. Our focus on emerging technologies like IoT, cloud and big data has enhanced our growth and we have created a niche for ourselves in the High Performance Computing (HPC) space, with solutions that enable faster product development and accelerated time-to-market. We see even more growth, driven by adoption in India and other emerging economies in the future. The Fujitsu World Tour in India will focus on innovations for businesses in India and the impact of new technologies like IoT and HPC on both business and society.”
Complete package for attendees: Keynotes, break-out sessions, expert talks and exhibition
Throughout the Fujitsu World Tour India 2015, Fujitsu and its partners will share insights into how customers can reshape the role of ICT within their business and societies. Each event includes four parts:
- High-level keynotes from Fujitsu executives, customers, futurists and industry experts
- Break-out sessions with Fujitsu experts from all over the world
- 1:1 expert talks to drill into individual business topics and challenges
- An exhibition where Fujitsu and its partners present their latest products, solutions and services
Event keynotes will feature Fujitsu’s executives such as Andy Stevenson, Managing Director Fujitsu India and Head of Middle East and Indiaas well as industry experts to provide updates on the latest IT trends.
Fujitsu will demonstrate how organizations can reduce the complexities involved in ICT, enabling true innovation across the entire enterprise. At the Mumbai and Delhi stops of the Fujitsu World Tour as across all other global destinations, Fujitsu will demonstrate its portfolio highlights together with its partners.
- Client Computing Devices: Along with a range of LIFEBOOK notebooks, ESPRIMO PCs and CELSIUS Workstations, Fujitsu showcases Iris Authentication with a smartphone and the Haptic Display
- Delivering choice in IaaS deployment: Fujitsu will help businesses to choose the right Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering, with a comprehensive portfolio of IaaS solutions spanning public, private hosted, enterprise private cloud sure to suit any organization’s specific workload demands while also meeting service level, security, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Security: More than 200 million people already use the highly secure and hygienic PalmSecure authentication technology that uses the unique palm vein of human beings. With the innovative two-factor authentication FUJITSU PalmSecure ID Match solution that combines PalmSecure with ID cards and badges, Fujitsu demonstrates retail usage scenarios, plus mobile and workstation integration.
- FUJITSU Server: Fujitsu provides a comprehensive portfolio of server systems including industry-standard x86 PRIMERGY servers, mission-critical PRIMEQUEST systems that combine UNIX-matching high-availability features with x86 cost efficiency, and the Fujitsu M10, the UNIX/SPARC-based featuring the industry’s highest scalability.
- PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems: Integrated systems allow organizations to accelerate their business expansion, eliminate complexity and reduce risk, by enabling the faster deployment of more powerful data center technologies. PRIMEFLEX enables a faster time to market while cutting operational cost. Offerings consist of a pre-integrated and pre-tested stack of server, storage and connectivity, coupled with software and management layers.
- Storage solutions: Fujitsu provides Business-centric Storagedisk systems, hyperscale content depots, data protection appliances and tape systems that allow customers to flexibly manage their increasing data volumes and benefit from a highly reliable architecture and radically simplified operations.
- SAP solutions: As a trusted SAP Global Partner for over 40 years, Fujitsu has enabled thousands of customers worldwide to simplify, innovate and grow. Fujitsu’s expertise, in-depth industry knowledge and technology experience empowers customers to achieve business objectives and gain a competitive advantage.