Online contest for Meizu fans to go live from December 15th Meizu Technology (MEIZU), today announced the launch of its #m2for1online contest for its Indian fans.
The pocket rocket Meizu m2 could be all yours, by following these three simple steps-
- Put on your thinking cap and visualize where you would like to see the ‘Meizu’ logo
- Implement that idea in reality by typing, painting, inking the logo in an unusual place
- Click a pic of your masterpiece and post it with #m2for1on Meizu IndiaFacebook page
The contest will be live on the social channels from 15th December to 21stDecember, 2015.
Some of the significant features of the m2 include:
- Memory: 2 GB of onboard RAM and Samsung’s advanced 16 GB eMMC 5.0 high-speed flash
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD screen
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and FotoNation 2.0 for smart selfie enhancement
- Network: Support of dual-SIM and dual 4G, primary slot for storage capacity up to 128GB and an expandable storage capacity of 144 GB (max)
- Battery life: Capacity of 2500mAh, allowing call time of up to 23 hours and 12 hours of browsing internet with screen and Wi-Fi connection turned on
- Design: Allows perfect one hand usability with mback, 5-inch screen and 131g weight
For more information– http://www.meizu.com/en/products/m2/spec.html
Meizu has 46 customer service centersacross 33 cities in India, Meizu is well postured to provide strong after sales services to its customers. Customer Service Hotline: 1800 3070 9925.