So the new year is just a couple of days away and with that comes the time to work on our new year resolutions. One such resolution which will have a positive impact on your life is the resolution of becoming and keeping fit. And your best friend for such a job could be the one of the latest 3 offerings from Tomtom. Be it the regular jogging and sports monitoring of the Touch, or carrying your favourite music using the Spark 3 or going off the beaten track with the Adventurer, Tomtom has got you covered. We are looking to review these devices for you. Here are these 3 awesome devices in more detail:
- TomTom Touch
The TomTom Touch measures what one is made of with body composition analysis and completes it with steps, sleep and heart rate data.
- Body composition analysis (BCA)
- 24/7 activity tracking: steps, sleep, all day heart rate
- All day heart rate monitor with phone notifications
- Water-resistant feature for swimmers
- TomTom Adventurer
The TomTom Adventurer can track outdoor activities such as trail running, hiking and snowboarding along with trail exploration and real time statistics.
Features available in TomTom Adventurer GPS Outdoor watch include:
- Track your outdoor activities such as trail running, hiking, skiing and snowboarding
- Multiple sports mode
- GPS + Barometer tracking
- Built in Music player
- TomTom Spark 3
TomTom Spark 3 comes with multisport mode with built in heart rate monitor and music on the wrist.
Features available in TomTom Spark 3 GPS Multisport Fitness watches include:
- Multiple sports mode – Switch up your workouts- Run, Gym, Bike, Swim, Treadmill, Freestyle. Track different activities on your fitness watch with dedicated modes and make them all count!
- Music on your wrist- Play over 500* songs on your wrist
- GPS tracking- Live stats on the go to
- Route exploration- Find your way back to the start and explore new routes