Reliance Jio also promises speeds up to 135 Mbps to its premium customers, Platinum customers will get the chance to interact with customer support via video. These services will be provided to customers with quick-time redressal.
All You Need to Know About Reliance Jio 4G
- Reliance Jio 4G will be available to all consumers from 5 September
- The company has rolled out e-KYC based activation of SIM
- Only network conceived and born as an IP-based network
- Today more than 70 percent of smartphones sold are 4G LTE-ready
- Largest only 4G LTE network in the world today
- True 4G covering 18,000 cities, over 2 lakh villages
- Introduces 4G enabled LYF smartphones at Rs 2,999
- By March 2017, Jio plans to cover 90 percent of India’s population
- Largest 100 percent voice-over LTE network
- Future-ready and can be upgraded to support 5G, 6G
- Jio claims to have the lowest data rates in the world
- Jiofi personal WiFi router solution for 2G/3G at Rs 1,999
Here is what Some of the Existing Customers Think about Jio
Couple of days back, when I bought Samsung Galaxy A5, the retailer told me about Jio Preview offer. Initially, I was skeptical. Like any other person, I had the whys and hows in place wondering if this is a marketing gimmick. I thought of giving it a try.
Well, now that I have experienced it, I am sure it is not a marketing gimmick at all. The best part is, the entire process was a breeze. All I had to do was activate the Jio SIM by submitting minimal documents. Since then, I have been using Jio SIM to connect to my friends, share secrets with my 2 am friend, make calls, check updates and the list continues. According to me, Jio rocks!!!
Now if they are offering ‘free voice calls’ I am delighted. What more I can ask for. I feel safer as a woman. I need not bother about checking balance. Now that I have been using the Jio services, I am not questioning there network reach. The benefits are endless. I can call up my mom-dad, without bothering them to recharge my wallet (…..eventually the phone will get recharged). I don’t understand the complex technology, but the call experience is unbroken. It is like a WhatsApp call. For students like me, it is a boon.
We personally tried Jio Our Self and got Good speeds in Majority of the Areas while some places it dropped a little bit. Although the Speeds and connectivity will improve as the network is still under testing. Be subscribe to Qwich for More JIO News.