LeEco opens sale for its flagship killer Le 1s and big & bold Le Max at the biggest online shopping festival on Flipkart. Here is why you just cannot miss the Superphones this time.
1. Irresistible cash back offers and hard-to- pass exchange offers : the Superphones will be up for grabs with a 10% cashback offer for SBI Credit and Debit Cardholders as well exchange offers of upto
Rs 6000/- on Le 1s and Rs 20,000/- on Le Max.
2. Super features of the Superphones: the Le 1s is truly a flagship killer, offering flagship like features that give even the high priced devices a tough competition. The Le 1s is not just a premium looking all metal device but also features a powerful chipset – all of this at a value price tag of just Rs. 10,999. The Le Max, on the other hand, is the big and bold partner, offering high-end features with great storage options.
3. Proven track record: LeEco’s Superphones have witnessed unprecedented success in its flash sales and the recent LeEco Day earlier this month. The Le 1s Superphone has broken several industry records, in the recent past to become the most sought-after Smartphone online. The company’s selling over 200000 superphones in less than 30 days is an evidence of the success that the company has achieved in a very short span of time. Its soaring popularity among consumers is a validation of the company’s global reputation, edge over competition given its content ecosystem integration and its relentless focus on providing the best quality and value to its consumers. The Le 1s was also tagged at the #1 smartphone sold online recently.
4. LeEco’s comprehensive content ecosystem: LeEco’s edge over its competition is the company’s vertically integrated content ecosystem. Buyers of the Le Superphones can expect a content ecosystem to be uploaded into its android-based EUI system in the 2nd quarter of this year since the company has already signed contracts with Eros and Yupp TV. The company has inked a deal Eros Now for Video-on-demand (VOD) and with YuppTV for TV content streaming.
5. Strong after sales set up: The company’s after-sales policies are also best-in-class with 555 service centers in prime locations in the country, besides providing 24*7 toll free services, and other value-added services.